Winter just showed up in Houston. For some of you winter has already begun and you’ve been wearing sweaters. Here is a million ways to wear your favorite one. Happy Friday.
Post(s) tagged with "DIY Fridays"
It’s always good to know how to do something as simple as fastening a bow.
How To Tie A Bow-tie
1. Adjust the tie’s length so it fits your neck size.
2. Lift up your collar and put the tie around your neck so the ends hang down in front. One end should hang about one and one-half inches lower than the other.
3. Bring the longer end across, behind and over the shorter end, forming a simple knot. Pull the knot snugly around your neck.
4. Fold the shorter end where the hourglass shape begins to narrow (the widest point of the shorter end), forming a bow shape. The bow shape should be in front. Hold the bow in a horizontal position at your neck.
5. Bring the longer end over and in front of the shorter end.
6. Fold the longer end where the hourglass shape begins to narrow, forming a second bow.
7. Bring the second bow under the first bow.
8. Tuck it into the space behind the first bow.
9. Adjust the shape of the two bows.
Recipe: Bakerella Pudding Cups
Another clever party idea. As cute as this is, it looks a little unsanitary, so for my own comfort wash the ballons before doing any dipping. Thank you. =D
For the full tutorial visit Bakerella
M.I.A. and Versace’s Donatella Versace.
Photo: Courtesy of ‘W Magazine’/Max Vadukul
Let me give you a little tip… When you feeling tip-sy, just go for it.Pun intended to the farthest extent.
Since this is a messy look, don’t you worry about mistakes just make sure you read all the instructions. =D Have a tremendously colorful weekend.
Do you have a lamp and no lamp shade? Solution? Do it yourself.
What you need:
You can get the all these supplies at your local craft store, and for the life-size balloon head over to the party store. if you don’t already have them. I found most of them at the fabric store Joann’s In the original tutorial they used wallpaper glue. if you would rather use that, go right ahead.
For any more details look at the original tutorial on the link bellow.
Thank you Dosfamily
P.S. I was thinking of dying my doilys to give it more color. Maybe part of the next DIY, Ooh la la! =D
Leather pouch. Bead by myself, sew by myself, Do it by my got damn self… FORRRREAL..
What you’ll need:
If you didn’t notice I’m fashionably late with this post, all thanks to my bad luck with computers. The second hard drive crash in 6 months. What’s the chance of that happening to a normal person?
Step by step tutorial thanks to Between the Lines.
If you have any suggestions for DIY projects feel free to comment. I’ll be working on my own as soon as I can upload my pictures from this 1800’s camera.
Cork Clutch - This is a must do project, I can not wait until Friday. And who says today can not be Friday?
How cute is this little cork clutch?! I originally bought sheets of very thin cork for a DIY show makeover, but thought it a little too delicate for that kind of foot traffic. Instead, I did a little woven wallet makeover! Here’s how!
- Thin sheet of cork (I used 1/16”)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
- Flat wallet or clutch
CLICK THROUGH FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS!
Be Very ...
Flavored. Cultured. Informed. Happy.Veeberries (Veeberry Artworks) are sold fresh or processed as individual quick frozen fruitful accessories, juicy paintings or infused ideas of everlasting undaunted pieces. Like us right now.