The season of hot chocolate is approaching and it’s time to put a little spice on that coco. Don’t get the menu drinks that’s for amateurs and they’re boring. Put some excitement in your life. Some of these drinks have less calories compared to the ones on the menu and some have a lot less. Not only that also save a few bucks.
- The Short Cappuccino: A cheaper, better cappuccino served in a smaller eight-ounce cup. This is a more European-size portion of the drink without the extra milk most baristas use to fill the tall cups. Most foodies agree that a proper cappuccino should be one part espresso, one part steamed milk and one part foam.
Disclaimer: A tall cappuccino consists of 1 shot of Espresso, half milk, half foam. NO SWEETENER ADDED, unless specified. but you already knew that.
- Biscotti Frappuccino: buy an individual biscotti and ask your barista to blend it into any Frappuccino drink for a crunchy treat.
- Red Eye: a shot of espresso in regular drip coffee
- Black Eye: two shots of espresso in regular drip coffee
- Green Eye: three shots of espresso in regular drip coffee (with a side of insomnia and serious heart palpitations)
- Poor Man’s Latte: order an Iced Americano with no water and half ice, then pour in your own half-and-half at the condiments station; the result is a Breve Latte for a fraction of the cost.
- Chocolate Cream Frappuccino: a Frappuccino made with chocolate syrup and creme Frappuccino base
- Cake Batter Frappuccino: a vanilla Frappuccino made with both vanilla bean and almond flavoring
- Crunch Berry Frappuccino: a strawberry-and-cream Frappuccino with hazelnut flavoring; it tastes just like Crunch Berries cereal.
- London Fog: Earl Grey tea blended with vanilla flavoring
- Marbled Mocha (aka Penguin Mocha): a combination white-chocolate/chocolate mocha
- Red-Tux Mocha (aka Bleeding Penguin): a Zebra Mocha plus raspberry flavoring
- Undertoe: __ shots of espresso, vanilla syrup, and your choice of milk. It’s the perfect combination of hot and cold. (your taste buds will have a 5 second warm winter blast with this one. It’s better than a 5 hour energy. Ask around.
If you have any questions about any other drinks consult your favorite Starbucks barista, or just comment below I’ll be glad to help.